Due to the growing popularity of Bitcoins among online players and enthusiasts, many websites and poker providers have adopted it as their digital currency. In the world of Bitcoin gambling, the availability of Bitcoin Poker allows poker players to play online without breaking the gambling laws. We have information on the legality of bitcoin use. This is primarily because bitcoin is not a digital currency, but rather a commodity or a virtual currency.
If you want to take advantage of Bitcoin Poker, all you have to do is learn how to play the typical poker game. So that you can play poker really well, we have prepared a the poker rules for the most popular game variants. We have also summarized some great poker strategies for you.
If you are looking for good poker casinos, check out the list on these pages. We also picked out the 3 best bitcoin poker casinos and took a more detailed look at their offer.
Is it legal to play Bitcoin Poker?
Through Bitcoins, players can find their way around laws that prevent banks and financial institutions from processing transactions with online poker sites. Bitcoin is a digital currency and is not considered a real currency; therefore it is legal to use it online. Because Bitcoin is decentralized and anonymous, it does not fall under the regulations of any country.
You can play Bitcoin Poker without worrying about legality issues, as there are currently no laws regulating its use. In fact, a lot of online poker providers have switched to using Bitcoins because it brings remarkable benefits.
But how do the Bitcoins go with poker? What are the advantages?
Bitcoins are considered a very secure currency in poker and are therefore accepted as a currency. This is partly due to the following aspects:
- Secure: Bitcoins are created by highly complicated and lengthy calculation processes. They are therefore considered forgery-proof and are classified as significantly safer than other payment methods such as Skrill or PayPal.
- Anonymity: An especially big advantage comes from anonymity. In contrast to a classic bank account, where many personal things have to be disclosed when opening a bank account, Bitcoin accounts can be managed almost anonymously. No information on family, place of residence or income is required.
Transfers, deposits and withdrawals can also be made anonymously at Bitcoin. It is sufficient to enter an e-mail address. This provides additional protection. Especially if you live in a country where online poker or casino games via the Internet are only legally possible to a limited extent.
- Fees: Transaction fees for Bitcoins are very small, if any. Deposits and withdrawals at online poker are usually free of charge. And should fees ever arise, they will be significantly lower than the fees charged by PayPal or PaySafeCard, for example.
- Fast deposits/withdrawals: If you want to pay your poker round with Bitcoins, you will be amazed by the speed. The deposit is made within a few seconds. Payouts also only take a few hours, so Bitcoins can be used very quickly.
How to find the best poker website for Bitcoin users
There are a few factors to consider when choosing a Bitcoin Poker website that suits your preferences. Here are a few tips on how to find the best online poker providers with Bitcoins:
- Choose a website that is intuitive and has a user-friendly interface. This allows you to navigate easily through the various features of the website and work your way through it quickly. You can also familiarize yourself more quickly with the website if it is simple and functional.
- Check the Bitcoin Poker website. Look for ratings and player feedback to get an idea of how this site treats its players.
- Check out the promotions on the poker website. It is better to choose a poker site that offers many bonuses and rewards. However, you should be careful here, as some websites offer promotions and bonuses that are too good to be true.